Wednesday, September 21, 2011

iApplesauce HD Theme for iPhone 4

Here's the theme I'm working on, been working on it for too long actually I just don't get enough time and I wanted to make sure it was really good.






Download

I've changed my mind on so many things thru it I think I need a new hard drive just to have room for the psd files. I just need to finish up the Clock, Notes and Calculator, and I should be done. I am still changing some things so preview images may change I've also themed all the icons on my phone, while I don't have that many apps, it means close to 100 apps have custom icons And I would like to make sure that number goes up!
All themed:
Phone
iPod
biteSMS
Settings
Safari
Calendar
Compass
Notes
Clock
Camera
Auto App Store Icons
Included
PSDs for Wallpaper and Lockscreen
PSDs for Cydia Icons and Appstore Icons
SB Weather Widget (coded by Dacal and KRSChris)
2 Alternate LS Date Time and Weather Widgets (coded by Dacal and KRSChris)
Alternate iPod display
2 Color Keyboard Options (Light and Dark)




Cell Phone Booster Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google