Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspired OS Classic HD Dreamboard Theme for iPhone

Here is my new theme everyone! I know some of you may be thinking WTH?! But let me explain. I made this "port" because I wanted to stick more true to the roots of the original Inspired OS, and leave the Locus Side of things to the more talented themers. So I present to you "Inspired OS Classic"







Download

This theme is made to give your iDevice that professional feel as well as keeping is classy and in style, and lets not forget the customization.

Drawing a HEAVY Inspiration from Barton's Locus OS and being a port of K.Nitsua and Zausser's famous "Inspired OS" I tried to keep it as clean as possible, while adding in my own touch as well.

Percent done - 95%

I have been working non-stop the past 48 hours on getting this theme done. And things are going along smoothly now that I got my graphics back. Expect a beta by thursday at the latest and..
New Updated All rooms version tonight!

A few theme features
- 6 customizable "Rooms"
- 2-3 menu's per room with 20 app holders per
- Clean Animations
- Menu Animations
- Friendly UI

Soon to come!
- Lockscreen
- Some Winterboard UI
*** And for those nerds like me, 315mb RAM


Video Preview
Cell Phone Booster Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo - Thanks to Google